Chick Pea Soup with Fennel Seeds
With the winter solstice, comes the time to nourish our bodies with warm nutritious and soothing dishes with root vegetables. These two recipes ( see the Maroccan Couscous here) have been part of some of our family’s favourite . Enjoy!
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 carrots
- 4 small or 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil until zucchini start to be tender
- 6 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons of dill, 1 tablespoons of parsley
- salt, black pepper to the taste.
- In a large pot, heat the oil and fry the vegetables for about 10 min, making sure to stir regularly.
- Add the broth and cook gently for 20 minutes.
- Stir in 2 cups of cooked chickpeas, bring to a boil.
- Remove from the fire and blend in your processor until unctuous.
- Serve. Decorate with parsley. Enjoy!