Learn “The Language Of Your Body”!
From a conscious medicine perspective, the body is intelligent and conscious and infinitely helpful, and illness or dis-ease arises from resistance in your energy system. The higher purpose of any symptom is to help you to evolve consciously—to release old blockages, past traumas and negative beliefs, and become your future self. Any disease is a friend and messenger—and potentially a precious gift.
– Gill Edwards, Conscious Medicine (Piatkus, 2010)
Have you ever wished that you had listened to your body sooner? You realized that it has been speaking to you all along but you did not listen or understand what it was trying to say! How many times did I hear that! However, I want you to know, that there is a technology about listening and being a healthy human being, and that every challenge can be turned into an opportunity! I love sharing with you what I have learned over the last decades.
My experience is that health is an art of living, in harmony with the laws of nature, the self, others and the surrounding world. By understanding the relationships and interconnections between all our parts, systems and functions we can experience the radiant health that we wish for and deserve. Health is not necessarily a state which is absent of pain or dis-ease, but it can be a harmonious state of learning, adaptation, ease and joy. Remember that any disease can be a friend and messenger—and potentially a precious gift! There are many colours in the spectrum of light, and it is the same in our human experience of life.
If you are curious in learning what can be “True Health” , please join me through a journey of 9 monthly Healing Circles starting this month on September 20th. Through these experiential circles, you will discover the knowledge and wisdom to live with awareness and authenticity.
My wishes in offering those circles is to provide you with opportunities for a transformational experience, by acquiring a holistic and integrative understanding on how the human being operates. I hope to take you on a journey of discovery on how to root out the cause of emotional or physical unbalances in your body and how to generate expanding states of well-being and joy. You will learn several tools that shall give you the inspiration, motivation and momentum to turn around those challenges into a powerful vehicle for energy, clarity and purpose, so that you can live the life you love.
The Complete Course On “The Language of Your Body” may change how you approach the relationship to your health and your life forever…
To know more and register quickly as the seats are limited, click here….
“As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.”
~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HEALTH TIPS OF THE MONTH
“You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean.”
Dry Brush Your Skin!
Are you aware that the lymphatic system is your sacred body’ s estuary and that often when we are sore, stiff and swollen it can be that the lymph is congested?
Dry brush skin in a vital practice to improve our lymphatic circulation and restore the flow. An optimal lymphatic system balances the body’s fluids, absorbs fat into our system, detoxifies, enhance youth and regeneration of cells, and helps our body’s immunological defense to protect us. Without a flowing lymph system, fluid builds up and the body is unable to get rid of waste. The waste and fluid itself can cause tissues in the body to swell and can lead to painfully enlarged organs, infections throughout the body or disorders of immunity.
Dry skin brushing.
Our skin is an organ of elimination, just like our kidneys, liver, and colon. Dry skin brushing helps keep the pores clear and the skin active to assist the body in this cleansing process. It also supports the kidneys and liver by increasing the blood circulation. Dry brushing ex-foliates the skin’s outer layer and stimulates the sweat and oil glands, providing more moisture for the skin.
How to dry skin brush:
- Dry brush first thing in the morning before you shower. Start with light pressure and then move on to firmer strokes.
• Use a natural bristled brush, loofah, or raw silk gloves.
• Start with the soles of your feet using swift upward strokes. Brush from the feet up the legs, working toward your heart.
• Next, move to your hands and work up your arms toward your heart in the same manner.
• Brush your back, as best you can, using a long handle brush. Brush all the way up to your neck and to the areas where you are carrying your stress. It feels really good!
• Work on your abdomen, moving in a clockwise direction to follow the movement of the colon, then do the chest and neck.
• At first avoid dry brushing your face and inner thighs as facial skin is too sensitive.
• Brush for about 3 to 5 minutes until your skin is slightly tingly.
• Shower after you dry brush to wash off the dead skin.
• Periodically wash your brush with a gentle natural soap .
Results of Dry Brush Massage:
- Dead layers of skin are removed and pores go unclogged.
- Blood circulation is increased to the internal organs as well as the skin, which promotes oxygenation and healing.
- The detoxification qualities of the skin remain intact and well functioning.
- Hormone and oil-producing glands are stimulated.
- Nerve endings stimulated in the skin help to maintain the health of the entire nervous system.
- The body’s natural defenses against the common cold are assisted, especially when used with the hot-cold shower technique.
- Muscle tone is assisted and fat deposits are more evenly spread.
“Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better.”
– Albert Einstein
RECIPES OF THE MONTH
The Original Budwig Cream
To understand how the Budwig cream works, Dr Budwig explained that the surface-active fats (with the right combination and blend fat from the flax seed oil and Quark /kefir containing the right amount of sulphate proteins), produce a wealth of electrons, increasing oxygen intake from the cells, and therefore reactivating the vital functions to immediately begin the healing process.
Serves: 1 Yield: 1 bowl
- 1 tablespoon of flax seed oil
- 2 tablespoons of organic cottage cheese/quark (maximum 2% fat content.If too high, the fat content of the cottage cheese or quark won’t mix into the flax seed oil, cancelling out the oxygenating benefits of the Budwig Cream).
- 1 banana.
- 2 tablespoons of freshly ground whole flax seeds.
- 2 tablespoons of soaked and almonds or pumpkin seeds.
- 1 tablespoon of soaked chia seeds.
- fresh juice of 1/2 lemon.
- 1 cup of berries or one apple.
Prep Time: 5 minute Total Time: 10 minutes
- Step 1:
First put the banana, flax seed oil and cottage/quark in a blender or a hand-held electric mixer for 1 minute at a slow speed. The cream must have the consistency of whipped cream with no excess oil. Do not add anything else until it has a creamy consistency.
Step 2Add the flax seeds and the remaining ingredients to the blender until smooth.
Denise’s Gluten And Sugar Free Granola
Enjoy my favorite recipe for granola. This recipe is very nutritional and sustaining for breakfast or also for a quick snack or light diner! Any ingredients can be substituted depending on what you have at home, but I always keep it gluten and sugar-free. I add the cinnamon at the end when coming out of the oven, as well as the dried or dehydrated fruits and berries. When it is time to serve, I often add fresh bananas, fruits or berries.
- 4 cups rolled gluten-free oats
- 1 cup chopped raw almonds
- 3/4 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup of sesame seeds or golden flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 4 tablespoons of raw coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla essence
- dried or fresh fruits such a figs, apricots or blueberries
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Heat gently the apple juice in a small pot on the stove. Close the fire and add the coconut oil. Mix oats, seeds, cinnamon and vanilla in a bowl. Add the liquid ( apple juice and coconut oil).
Spread out evenly on a baking tray.
Bake, turning often, for between 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Remove from oven and leave until cool.
Add dried or fresh fruits and serve according to your taste with plain organic yogurt, raw milk or coconut or nut milk.
PS: It is highly recommended to get into a rhythm with seeds and nuts and to soak them for about 6 hours to 8 hours before using. This practice supports our digestive system and helps the absorption of nutrients.
INSPIRATION OF THE MONTH
Continue to be inspired about True Health and Happiness…and the language of our being!:
to a far away distant place
Of great beauty and tranquility
where suffering and pain do not exist
Where we give praises for our joy and happiness
where our love intertwines with a love for all things
Oh my beloved companion of my heart
You have reached out and touched the essence of my being
You have shown me the way
Your love has awakened me”
Accept my gratitude for the possibility to share, and for the precious and endless teachings that I receive from each and every one.
Thank you for reading my blog, and please, share it freely!
We are truly interconnected!
In Gratitude, Love, Health and Happiness,
” One person who has health may have one thousand dreams…
but take away her/his health & she/he has only one dream.“